It's one of those days again, when music is your only friend...

August 7, 2011

The Vinyl Countdown

Here's a pop/alternative band with a charming sound!

These guys make music reminding me of All Time Low and Hawthorne Heights with a touch of NeverShoutNever! These guys definitely have something good going on. Personally, I adore the singer Josh's vocals. The lyrics are wonderfully sweet and sound perfect with his voice! The guitarist Jeff is also incredibly talented, as well as the drummer Raine and basist Zack. These guys are very young, the age range is from 17 to 19. Get this, these guys are so talented now, imagine how absolutely amazing they'll be in the future! I'm very impressed.

When I asked the singer Josh if he'd like me to write something special about them, this is what he replied: "We're trying to make something new in a scene that is very stagnant and recycled." So there you have it! I loved the way he put it, and couldn't have said it better myself so I had to add that in his words exactly.

Anyways, these guys are very good, so go check them out! Links below!

Facebook     Twitter     Purevolume

No comments:

Post a Comment