It's one of those days again, when music is your only friend...

July 31, 2011

SYN{A}PSE

Finally, I've been writing this one for I don't know how long! But now it's here, ENJOY!

SYN{A}PSE is a rock band from Victoria, B.C. The band consists of four guys, with a mutual passion for making brilliant music. Their style is very complex, I can't really put my finger on it. They mix mind-blowing guitar riffs and enchanting lyrics with outstanding drum work and a remarkable bass.

What striked me as I listened through their songs again, was how their songs build up as you listen to them. It's really amazing how they're able to keep me listening. Usually I get bored if a song doesn't start right away, but when they do it... I get even more intrigued.

They most certainly have a unique sound. I think I can hear a little bit of System of a Down in their music, but otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. Check them out and hear for yourself! One thing's for sure though, they are incredible at what they do and I absolutely love them!

Here are some links for y'all to check out:

Home    Facebook    Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment