It's one of those days again, when music is your only friend...

July 3, 2011

Linkin Park forever

Hey folks!

Sorry I haven't written in a while, summer is a very busy time for me. Well luckily, I do have something juicy to tell you guys: about three weeks ago I went to see one of the greatest live bands of all time: LINKIN PARK.

That's right, on June 16th I was in Helsinki at Kaisaniemi and saw those guys playing their hearts out! It was a truly amazing show, it was what I had hoped for, and more! Since I am not a fan of their two newest albums, I'm more of a Hybrid Theory and Meteora girl, I was so excited when I realized they had played just a few of their new songs and more of the older ones!

This was the first time I saw Linkin Park live, and they really blew me away. I mean, my brother showed me a few live videos, but actually seeing them live... It was amazing. What amazes me most, not only their incredible talent, but also their cool-factor. I mean these guys are seriously COOL! They look like frecken gods up there! When you see them, you have such an amazing amount of respect for them, it's almost overwhelming.

Now, I was lucky enough to be in like the fourth row, so my view was not that bad. I got a bunch of great photos too, I thought I'd share them with you in the next post. Yes, that's right; a separate post for the pictures. I just looked at the videos and sadly, the sound is horrible. My camera is not really made for concerts. So I'm terribly sorry that I can't show them to you.

Well, this was an unusually long post, and I could probably go on forever telling you how much I love LP and that I've been their loyal fan since I was about 7 years old and my brother made me listen to Don't Stay and From the Inside. But I wont. I wont, because I'm pretty sure you have other things to do now. Hope I didn't completely waste your time with this, and I hope you'll enjoy the pictures that are coming up in a sec ;)

Much love to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment