It's one of those days again, when music is your only friend...

July 27, 2011

La Vie

My goodness, have I got a band for you guys, OR WHAT!

Truly, truly talented band: La Vie. This is a 5-piece band from Venice, California. These guys are rocking with three guitars, a keyboard, a bass, drums, a percussion and beautiful vocals. Their sound is very rock-meets-country, kind of like a mix of Rascal Flatts and The Fray. This is definitely something I might listen to when I'm feeling down and need cheering up, or if I'm just in a really great mood! The lyrics are incredibly beautiful and intelligent. Very special kind of music, never really heard something like it. Maybe it's 'cause I haven't listened to this type of music before, or maybe it's 'cause these guys really found something unique? Either way, I absolutely adore their music and I think you will too! So, by all means, check them out, you wont be disappointed. If you are... nvm, you wont be.
While both of their EP's are available on iTunes, you should know, that they are making their album in the early fall. I am so looking forward to that!

Oh, and if you happen to be in LA tomorrow night, go to Hotel Cafe to check them out LIVE at 10pm! Disappointed I can't be there, but I hope y'all will check it out!

Here are the band's links:

Homepage   Twitter   Facebook   iTunes   YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment