It's one of those days again, when music is your only friend...

July 16, 2011

Nostalgia

Well hello!

Thought I'd give you guys a little update on what's going on!

So I'm currently working on a couple posts about these two new great bands for y'all! Why it's taking such a long time, is simply 'cause... well, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. So if it's not just right, I can't possible post it. But don't worry, I'll post them next week, PROMISE! So keep your eyes open, they'll be there! + maybe a few extras ;)

Another thing, I am totally psyched and all nostalgic and excited, because: I FOUND MY LONG LOST SONGS! Not only that, I found my looooooong lost pictures and documents too! You see, my old computer broke a couple years ago. On it, I had all my photos and my 2000+ musical library! So you can imagine how thrilled I was earlier today when I connected that old hard drive to my now not-so-new computer! YAY! And you can also imagine how nostalgic it is to listen to all these songs that I used o listen to TWO YEARS ago! And oh, the old pictures! I already posted some on fb, they're hilarious! We're all so small on them!!

Now that we're on the subject of music that makes you nostalgic, I thought I'd post a few bands, possibly songs, that I lost and love:

Cute Is What We Aim For especially Newport Living and Moan
The Decemberists especially Los Angeles I'm Yours
Hawthorne Heights especially Decembers and This Is Who We Are
Kill Hannah especially Crazy Angel and Lips Like Morphine
Modest Mouse especially Baby Blue Sedan 
My Morning Jacket
NeverShoutNever! especially I Just Laugh and Happy
Phantom Planet especially California
Rascal Flatts especially Why and Here Comes Goodbye

Well there are a few. Check out their other songs as well, there are plenty of awesome songs on their albums ;) If you want further advice, feel free to contact me!

Next, what makes YOU nostalgic?

No comments:

Post a Comment